By: Hemanta Saikia
Thank you for visiting http://timesiconic.com. To protect your privacy, we provide this section to our online info practices, and you may know about how your details are collected and utilized.
To create this section simple to discover, we make available it on our homepage and at each page/post where personally identifiable details may be requested.
We are focused on protecting your privacy and developing technology that enables you the most efficient and secure online services.
1. What info do we collect?
We collect details from you when you register on our site, sign up to our newsletter, complete a form or comment on our website. When registering on our site, you might be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or URL. You may, however, check out our site anonymously.
2. Where we use your details?
The information we gather from you might be used in the following ways:
- To make the website easier: your details help us to build our site easier.
- To personalize your knowledge: your details help us to respond to your needs.
- To improve our site: we continually make an effort to improve our website offerings based on the info and opinions we receive from you.
- To improve content support: information significantly helps us to produce and publish most highly relevant content to you.
- To send periodic email messages: The e-mail addresses you provide enable us to send you info and additional requests or questions.
3. How do we protect your details?
We implement some security measures to keep up the security of your details when you enter, submit, or access your information. We cautiously protect your data from misuse, unauthorized gain access to or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
4. Is there any role of users?
You also have a substantial role in protecting your details. No one can access your info without knowing your account details, so do not talk about these with others.
5. Access to your Information?
We also offer you access to make sure that your info is correct and current. You might review and update these details anytime by logging into your accounts.
To safeguard your privacy and protection, we may also take reasonable actions to verify your identification, such as password and username, before granting usage of your data.
Yes and they enable the systems to identify your browser and catch and remember certain details.
7. Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not offer, trade, or elsewhere transfer any information to outdoor parties.
8. Third party links
Sometimes, at our discretion, we might include or offer alternative party products or services on our website. These alternative party sites have individual and independent privacy guidelines. We, therefore, haven’t any responsibility or liability for this content and activities of the linked sites.
This policy was last modified on 22/08/2017