1. The content of the pages/post of the Site and information on the website is for only information and only useful purpose which is subject to change without any notice.
2. Your utilization of any info or components on the web page is completely at your risk, for which we will not be liable.
4. The trademarks, on the Site, will be the property of service providers and respective third parties. Copyright guards all the content on this Site. You are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, showing, publishing, offering, licensing or using any content material on or through the website for commercial or general public purposes. Unauthorized usage of the Site can provide rise to a state for damages and be considered a criminal offense.
5. This Site might provide links to various other Sites by enabling you to keep this Site to gain access to third-party materials. Provider does not have any discretion to improve, update, or control this content on a connected Site. There are however inherent dangers in relying upon, using or retrieving any info on the internet.
6. The provider will not support and isn’t responsible for
- the precision or dependability of an opinion, advice or declaration made through the website by any party apart from Provider,
- any content provided on third-party Sites or the features or reliability of any service or product obtained from a connected Site.
7. The info, software, items, and descriptions of solutions published on the website or a connected Site can include inaccuracies or typographical mistakes, and provider particularly disclaims any liability for such inaccuracies or errors.
8. It is your sole obligation to keep up and control passwords. You are exclusively accountable for all actions that occur regarding the name and password. You consent to immediately notify Service Provider of any unauthorized uses of your name and password or any additional security issue. The service provider will not be responsible for any damages of any sort, due to your failure to adhere to these safety obligations or due to anybody to whom you grant usage of your account.
9. The provider may terminate your access to Site without cause, which may lead to the forfeiture and destruction of most information connected with accounts.
10. Your use of the Provider Site and any dispute arising out of such use of the Site is subject to the laws of the State of Assam, India and applicable Indian law without regard to conflicts of laws principles. You agree that you will 1st try to resolve any issue with the provider by communicating with the Provider by Contact page or by writing to email email@example.com.